If you love pets and you love working outdoors, this is the job for you!! Invisible Fence of Central Alabama is looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
Technicians are responsible for the set up and maintenance of our pet technologies. These includes innovative products such as our containment fences, indoor devices, and electronic pet doors, and more.
Company vehicle, company phone, weekly paycheck, paid vacations, and weekly bonuses available.Must have a good driving record and be able to pass a background check. One the job training provided. Advancement opportunities available.
Call our office today at 205-978-9977 to set up and interview or email us your resume at email@example.com
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
- Ability to operate power tools
- Ability to keep timely and accurate records
- Communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills required for dealing with the customers
- Technical aptitude, trouble shooting skills, and problem solving skills required for servicing existing systems
- Ability to be flexible and to work as part of a team
- Valid Driver's License
- Extremely physical work including climbing, walking, digging, and loading and unloading the van
- Frequently requires lifting of up to 35 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds
- Frequently working outdoors and exposed to all types of weather conditions
- Frequently using power tools and exposed to noise and dirt
- Frequently driving to customers' homes
- Frequently working with customers' dogs or cats